Friday, March 8, 2013

A way to help

As you might imagine, I am incredibly overwhelmed by all that still needs to be done.  My mom took on the task of calling all the veterinarians in DC, friends are visiting shelters (but I could use more help monitoring the shelters), people are looking when they are out near the parks, etc. Please continue to offer help! If you have ideas, I am open.

One thing that seems to be easy for most is posting flyers. I have received many gracious offers from strangers and friends to post flyers around their neighborhoods. This means so much!

If you have time and would like to post Booth's flyer around DC, I am including a link below to the poster. Here's what it looks like, and the link to pick up your own copy is below.


LOST_BOOTH_SHELTIE_DC.pdf - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_9PIEncAZs4VDhLY2RvY190d1E/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment